Save 52% on the cost of the cost of your bike and safety equipment. Spread the cost over up to 12 months.
First, the company signs up with Bikes4work to offer its staff access to Ireland’s widest selection of retailers.
Select a bike and safety equipment from one of our retailers and send in your quote.
Once the employer has approved the quote, we issue a Bikes4work Collection Card and you can collect your new bike and accessories!
Bikes4work is administration free and offers the widest choice of bikes and bike retailers nationwide, ranging from as little as €5 per month. We have a dedicated customer care line for any queries and offer free registered delivery of every One4all Bikes4work Collection Card. There are no hidden fees or charges, just the cost of the bike and equipment.
We also provide:
• Information packs & posters to be placed in offices promoting the scheme
• Bikes4work road show for employees
• All legal documentation required under the legislation so you are fully protected
• Online quote submission process
Bikes4work gives employees the opportunity to purchase a bike & equipment up to the value of €1000 completely free of tax, PRSI and USC. Taking advantage of this Government initiative is a great way to go green, get fit and save money on the cost of your commute. Benefits of the Bikes4work scheme include:
• Save up to 52%* on the cost of the cost of your bike and safety equipment.
• Choose from Ireland’s widest selection of bikes and equipment
• Improve your overall health and fitness
• Reduce your carbon footprint
• Reduce your daily commute time and cost
• Make your salary go further each month
• Free from road tax and insurance
• Avail of special offers when you purchase your bike through Halfords
How it works
Under the Government's Cycle to Work scheme, bicycles and safety equipment up to the value of €1000 can be bought free of any Tax, PRSI or USC, a saving of up to 52%. One4all Bikes4work helps your business take advantage of this Government inititive for tax free bikes in the easiest way possible.
Company Sign Up
Speak to your HR representative about One4all Bikes4work. Once your employer has signed up, we will send out information packs and can even hold a roadshow for employees.
Pick your bike
Choose your bike and safety equipment from your chosen One4all Bikes4work store, then give your quote to your HR manager or submit online.
Once you receive your One4all Bike4work Collection Card, simply collect your bike from your chosen store and get cycling!
Contact us for more information on Bikes4work or to find out more about One4all Rewards’ gifting and benefits services.
Request a call back